Looking to optimize productivity and planning for on-the-go employees and deliver the level of service your customers want, when they want it? Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL), a component of Service Cloud, might be the perfect solution for you. FSL allows companies to monitor field services even as workers are dispatched to different locations, track work orders, share knowledge, and more.
What is Salesforce Field Service Lightning?
Salesforce Field Service Lightning gives administrators the ability to create and manage service appointments, dispatch their mobile workforce based on availability and location, track inventory consumed, and communicate with all users in real time. FSL works across industries and also allows managers to keep track of valuable information like KPIs and analytical tools.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning in a Nutshell
If your company uses FSL, here’s what a typical interaction might look like:
- A customer calls in with a request and speaks to an agent.
- The agent creates a service appointment containing relevant customer information, which can be effortlessly pulled in from the system.
- The agent finds an available field service technician — based on variables such as skills, location, customer preferences, and certifications — and schedules a visit.
- The field service technician receives notice through his or her mobile phone that a new appointment has been created.
- The technician is able to review all relevant information — online or offline — before visiting the customer and can update the record in real time.
Those with administrative access in Field Service Lightning are able to view a complete map of all service requests and field service technician statuses throughout the workday. Ultimately, this process provides a consistent and responsive customer experience.
If you think your field service management could benefit from FSL, the next step is to find a trusted implementation partner. Reach out to our expert team to discuss how we can help you transform your business with FSL.
The RelationEdge Team Are Certified Field Service Lightning Specialists
Understanding all of the features FSL offers — and which you need — can be overwhelming. This is where an experienced implementation and consulting partner like RelationEdge can help. Not only do we have a team of certified Field Service Lightning specialists, but RelationEdge has been involved with FSL since the product launch a few years ago and remains a member of the FSL Advisory Board. This keeps us up to date on all product changes and allows us to continue to influence the direction of FSL.
Process First. Technology Second.®
We know that your business is unique, and we offer personalized solutions that work for you. Our Process First. Technology Second.® approach means that we look at your specific business model before we make any decisions or recommendations, and we’ll set up your FSL product to meet your specific needs.
We Are a Full-Service Provider
We are a full-service provider, which means we can support you across your entire implementation process. Specifically, turn to us for help with:
- Business process consulting. All of our projects start with a business process review involving our expert business process consultants. During this thorough review, we look at every aspect of your business and operations in order to identify areas of improvement, as well as to confirm that Field Service Lightning fits with your particular service model. You’ll come away with a best practice roadmap to set you up for long-term success with your FSL solution.
- Salesforce FSL implementation and customization. Once we’ve determined whether the FSL product is the right solution for you, we’ll install and configure the platform to fit your business needs.
- FSL integration with existing technology. We can sync the service model with your current ERP system and integrate it with any other third-party systems.
- Training and user adoption. End-user adoption and understanding of the platform are critical to the long-term success of the solution. We can schedule training sessions, either on-site or virtually, to get your end users and Salesforce admins on board.
- Ongoing services and support. If you want continued support after your FSL solution has launched, our teams are here to act as your trusted advisors, providing ongoing consulting and technical support.
We’ve got a deep knowledge of the needs of service-oriented clients and a host of solutions we can apply to help optimize your field services. Want to learn how we can help you seamlessly transition to Salesforce Field Service Lightning? Contact us today.