Welcome to Dreamforce 2016! Day 1 is in the books. It was another great start to an amazing collection of speakers, companies and thought leaders. Day 1 was productive and filled with many amazing moments! Here are 5 highlights:
- Dreamforce Atmosphere: It’s bigger and better but somehow feels more intimate. I’m not sure if it’s the meditation zones with monks leading sessions, the massive trailhead influence throughout or what, but this year has a great vibe already!
2. Keynote Sessions: Great Keynote by Adam Gilberd, Sr. VP of Commercial Sales at Salesforce. Adam shared the following tips for sales success:
- Nail your go-to-market.
- Build a pipeline machine.
- Be data driven (obsessed, even).
- Build your bench.
- The (RED) Foundation: 10 years ago, U2 frontman, Bono, created the (RED) Foundation to help eradicate AIDS. This year at Dreamforce, Salesforce, as part of its charitable giving program has encouraged clients and partners to raise $1 million to support (RED). U2 will be performing at Dreamforce Wednesday night. While we all wait expectantly for the show, the (RED) Foundation has already taken center stage.
- Dreamforce Expo Floor: The expo floor is awesome. It feels more spacious, easier to maneuver and most importantly; filled with all the ISVs and Consulting partners you need to see.
- Dreamforce Events: The after work events continue to amaze. There are so many events to choose from that it’s hard to take it all in. Get out there, meet some people and have some fun!
Looking forward to another productive day in sunny San Francisco!