Let’s take a look at five reasons you need to have Salesforce:
- A single source of truth: Having too many places to store information and data can become a real mess, and ultimately loses value for your customers and team. A single warehouse of information provides clear visibility and communication, resulting in higher satisfaction and performance.
- Faster time to value: In today’s fast paced business world where communication has become faster and easier than ever before, can a sales team really afford not to use a modern CRM? The short answer is no. A platform like Salesforce ensures that opportunity is being found and met in the most efficient way possible.
- Teamwork and collaboration: Built-in social networking tools and forums allow for organizations to work together, without the need of actually being together. Communication can take place from anywhere at anytime, in one centralized online community.
- Robust and scalable: With many CRM’s available out there, none are nearly as customizable and scalable as the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. As the business grows and evolves over time, a managed services partner can assist with ensuring the system does what you need it to, based on specific business processes and functions.
- More than a CRM: The Salesforce platform has become much more than a CRM, and can really be tailored to meet the demands of any kind of business, regardless of business model. From sales, marketing, service, analytics, accounting, project planning/tracking, and much more, Salesforce can be customized to enable your company’s success.
We Can Help
RelationEdge is a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner that helps companies implement and manage their Salesforce platform. We provide a custom engineered solution that will enhance your business processes, solve your biggest challenges, and improve sales results. Contact us for more information about your Salesforce solution and implementation!