Dreamforce 2017 is less than 2 weeks away, so planning now is a must!
This 4-day event promptly kicks off with sessions beginning at 8 AM Monday, 11/6. With over 2,900 + sessions to choose from (this includes hands on trainings, theater sessions and all the keynotes), build your schedule wisely.
- I highly suggest the Agenda Builder. To learn more about how to use this app, watch this quick tutorial that was presented on the Road to Dreamforce series.
- Strategize where and what you want to spend your time on. If you are interested in learning more about a specific product cloud innovation, attend that keynote and a roadmap session. Register for a Hands-on-Training (HOT) course, they fill up FAST!
- Check into registration and get your badge Sunday afternoon. Pick-up times are between 2 PM – 6 PM PT at various event locations. Get a good night’s rest!
What I’m looking forward to….
- Another great lineup of amazing speakers that inspire us and are outside of the Salesforce Ecosystem. This year there are two amazing women who have Chicago roots, Michelle Obama & Mellody Hobson!
- This year, the AppExchange is hitting another milestone with the number of installs. I’m excited to be a member of The Appy Street Team. What does that mean? If we cross paths at Dreamforce and you are wearing the coveted AppExchange scarf (available at lodges throughout the Dreamforce campus), you can win a major prize! Who doesn’t like to make someone’s day, or in this case an “Appy” day.
- Attendees will notice that Equality is mentioned and promoted across the event. Salesforce is a world-class organization who took a stance on equal pay for equal work. Salesforce strongly supports volunteering (1-1-1) and giving back. Stay tuned to learn about what activities you can participate in!
- Reconnecting with my extended #Ohana from around the world!
Have a great Dreamforce 17!