Chris Zullo, RelationEdge’s Vice President of Solutions, Marketing Cloud, is on the ground at Dreamforce and will be sharing his updates. Tune in to see the highlights of Dreamforce 2017!
Day one of Dreamforce ‘17 was like the first day of high school; a lot of people trying to find their way, reconnecting with friends you haven’t seen in a while, and a whole lot of excitement.
School is officially in session with over 2,700 sessions to be delivered in the span of 4 days. With this much content, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. My recommendation is to keep your focus to a few important initiatives for your organization and maximize your time. With this in mind, here are five highlights from DF17 Day One:
- My, my, my… the ability to customize features and services has hit new levels. From myTrailhead to myEinstein, Salesforce continues to introduce new ways for its customers to tailor the platform to each organization’s specific needs. This is further emphasized by a 4th Industrial Revolution theme repeated throughout the main keynote and this accompanying e-book.
- Einstein continues to infiltrate more of the platform. With introduction of bots, Einstein enables organizations to build bots to manage frequently occurring processes. This provides faster customer service and frees up human resources to focus on more complicated and challenging scenarios.
- Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and DMP are kind of a big deal. You should get to know them. These solutions each offer their own benefits. However, the potential to combine them to deliver a better customer experience is powerful.
- Event security gets some serious upgrades. Despite significantly tighter security, the efficiency of those countless staff members did an amazing job to keep over 170K people moving. It cannot be overstated how smooth day one was considering that security increase, yet I did not observe any noticeable delays.
- Last but not least, networking is as important as the sessions. Our shared experiences are what shape us. It was great day of catching up with people I haven’t seen in a while as well as making new connections. Every interaction is an opportunity to learn.
I’m excited to learn what the rest of the week has in store. Enjoy the rest of your week!